We currently have two vacancies for this role.
Role & Responsibilities
Working on multiple sites on a range of domestic and commercial projects, the successful candidates will work alongside our existing team of full-time joiners in their day to day duties while maintaining the high standards of workmanship and clean, safe and secure standard of our sites.
To be considered for this position the candidates should:
– Be a qualified and experienced time served joiner
– Be skilled in all aspects of joinery work
– Demonstrate a strong work ethic and positive attitude
– Demonstrate good time management skills
– Have a high level of health and safety awareness
– Be customer focussed at all times
– Hold a clean, full UK driving licence
Salary & Package
– £ p/hr TBD
– Company pension
– Company vehicle
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays
These are full time, permanent positions.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us a copy of your current CV using the form below: